The Transition features a weather resistant but breathable welded upper with D3O protection in the medial collar. RCâs tapered and serrated âtoe-shapedâ PowerDrive shank delivers engineered stiffness and power transfer. A nylon heel counter provides additional stability and support while a custom-molded toecap and heel protection have you covered in the most technically challenging conditions.
- Rubber Kinetics | DST 8.0 MID GRIP Rubber Outsole
- Welded microfiber upper is weather resistant yet breathable
- RC PowerDrive nylon shank provides power and maintains lateral stiffness
- 40mm wide cleat box for ease of pedal entry
- Longer range cleat adjustability
- Nylon heel counter provides support and stability
- Asymmetrical medial collar with D30 impact protection
- Custom-molded rubber toecap and heel protection
- Medial high-rise EVA midsole provides support and shock absorption
- Fully gusseted tongue prohibits intake of dirt and debris
- D3O High Impact Zone Insole Technology absorbs shock and reduces fatigue
- Lace closure with powerstrap for additional stability and retention
- Weight: 505g (Menâs 10)
- Material: Synthetic, Rubber
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
We only accept returns if the item is eligible for a warranty claim or if the wrong item has been shipped to you.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 16 Morse Road, #209, Singapore, 01, 099228, Singapore.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 16 Morse Road, #209, Singapore 099228.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We will not be responsible if we do not receive your returned item.
Refunds will only be issued if the item is out of stock after the transaction is made.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.